RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Afghanistan "Obama'sWar" Do the Democrats have the 'Gu... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/141240-re-ot-afghanistan-obamaswar-do-democrats-have-gu.html)

[email protected] February 24th 09 05:40 AM

(OT) : Afghanistan "Obama'sWar" Do the Democrats have the 'Gu...

Rense.com seriously? I don't know.What do you think

FUBO
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=256802

The password, GRITS.

Move over doggy, time for me to get my beautimus sleep.You want a
cookie?
cuhulin

BDK[_6_] February 24th 09 07:06 AM

(OT) : Afghanistan "Obama's War" Do the Democrats have the 'Gu...

In article ,
says...
Rense.com seriously? I don't know.What do you think

If it's on rense, it's not likely to make sense.

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!