RadioBanter

-   -   Boliviano.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/141560-boliviano.html)

dxAce March 8th 09 12:31 PM

Boliviano....

Thought I'd post this one just for the PhDufus.

Radio Fides, 6155.2, noted here at 1100...

....got a late start dx'ing this time change morn.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Mike[_2_] March 9th 09 01:28 PM

Boliviano....

On Mar 8, 8:31*am, dxAce wrote:
Thought I'd post this one just for the PhDufus.

Radio Fides, 6155.2, noted here at 1100...

...got a late start dx'ing this time change morn.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Quick, alert the CIA. Steve Lare heard a "Boliviano." Give him a gold
star...

dxAce March 9th 09 06:03 PM

Boliviano....

Michael W. Bryant, the fat dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

On Mar 8, 8:31 am, dxAce wrote:
Thought I'd post this one just for the PhDufus.

Radio Fides, 6155.2, noted here at 1100...

...got a late start dx'ing this time change morn.

Quick, alert the CIA. Steve Lare heard a "Boliviano." Give him a gold
star...

Is that what a PhDufus hands out in class for good work, a gold star?