RadioBanter

-   -   Winter Fest. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/141561-winter-fest.html)

Drifter March 8th 09 02:32 PM

Winter Fest.

Am I the only one going to the Fest?

Just wondering.

Drifter...

(i remember when this was a shortwave radio group).

dxAce March 8th 09 02:36 PM

Winter Fest.

Drifter wrote:

Am I the only one going to the Fest?

Just wondering.

Not going, but I did send a pic of my shack to a NASWA member who is going to
put on some kind of presentation.

Have fun,

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Drifter March 8th 09 05:08 PM

Winter Fest.

dxAce wrote:

Drifter wrote:

Am I the only one going to the Fest?

Just wondering.

Not going, but I did send a pic of my shack to a NASWA member who is going to
put on some kind of presentation.

Have fun,

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

Cool Ace. I saw that on the yahoo group. I hope
he got a bunch of pics.

Drifter...