RadioBanter

-   -   BlagObama grand jury subpoenas (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/141739-blagobama-grand-jury-subpoenas.html)

[email protected] March 14th 09 06:30 PM

BlagObama grand jury subpoenas

“We now have confirmation that top Obama White House officials are
caught up in a federal grand jury investigation,” said Judicial Watch
President Tom Fitton.

The subpoena lists

Valerie Jarrett: Once labeled “the other side of Barack Obama’s brain”
by CBS news, Jarrett remains a close advisor to President Obama. Obama
recently tapped Jarrett to chair his newly formed White House Council
on Women and Girls. Jarrett was widely rumored to be a candidate to
take over Obama’s senate seat.

David Axelrod: Axelrod, Obama’s top campaign strategist, now serves as
a senior White House advisor. During the campaign, when asked about
the search for a replacement for Obama’s Senate seat, Axelrod told Fox
News Chicago, “I know [Obama has] talked to the governor and there are
a whole range of names, many of which have surfaced, and I think he
has a fondness for a lot of them.” He later retracted the statement.

David Wilhelm: Wilhelm, a former Chairman of the Democratic National
Committee and campaign strategist for Bill Clinton, served as an
informal advisor to the Obama campaign. He was also a superdelegate to
the 2008 Democratic National Convention.

J.B. Pritzker: Obama named Mr. Pritzker’s sister, Penny, to serve on
his recently formed 15-member Economic Recovery Advisory Board. Penny
Pritzker previously served as the Obama campaign’s National Finance
Chair.

[...]
http://therealbarackobama.wordpress....udicial-watch/

~ RHF March 14th 09 09:31 PM

(OT) : BlagObama Grand Jury Subpoenas - Exposing The Obama-Crime-Family©

On Mar 14, 11:30*am, wrote:
[...]

[...]http://therealbarackobama.wordpress.com/2009/03/14/blagobama-
grand-ju...

Exposing The Obama-Crime-Family©

One Non-Tax-Paying 'Cheat' at a Time ~ RHF

~ RHF April 5th 09 08:03 AM

(OT) : BlagoGate© --- What Did Rahm Emanuel Know ? -and- When Did He Know It ?

On Mar 14, 2:31*pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
- On Mar 14, 11:30*am, wrote:
- “We now have confirmation that top Obama
- White House officials are caught up in a federal
- grand jury investigation,”
- said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.
-
- The subpoena lists
-
[...]
- *.