RadioBanter

-   -   Evil on the Street in Oakland: A Legacy of the Left (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/142247-re-evil-street-oakland-legacy-left.html)

Werner April 1st 09 04:40 PM

Evil on the Street in Oakland: A Legacy of the Left

On Mar 31, 11:06Â*pm, dxAce wrote:
Werner wrote:
On Mar 31, 8:10Â pm, wrote:
Here is a link to a video of a "protest" in Oakland defending the
murderer Lovelle Mixon who killed four Oakland police officers in cold
blood.

http://sroblog.com/2009/03/27/march-...ho-shot-four-o....

The perverse comments of the ignoramuses on this video are the
standard curriculum in our most respected universities on the subject
of criminal justice in our streets. America: guilty. White people:
guilty. Law enforcement: guilty. Only the vile scum who threaten, maim
and murder law-abiding citizens both black and white are innocent.
Ideas do have consequences. And evil ideas have evil ends.

I can understand this kind of reaction. There really are valid reasons
for it. Cops are not all they are made out to be. We can even see
police misconduct on TV. Â*It should be resisted. The extent of such
misconduct is probably much greater than most folks would like to
believe. It should never happen. It is a symtom of a disconnect
between people and government.

Wasn't America supposed to be about voluntary agreement instead of
forced obedience?

It was, until Herr Obama showed up!

Now, he runs GM! He claims not to, but he fired the recent CEO!

Soon, their vehicles will bear the hammer und sickle!

Afro-Engineering at it's best, eh?

Obama is a symtom also, a continuation of the populist rejection of
individual liberty for privilege and someone else's bacon by decree
instead of work.

Governing has become a way to get privileges for some at the expense
of others.
http://www.capitaldistrict-lp.org/what.shtml