RadioBanter

-   -   Belgium - 9970 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/142858-belgium-9970-a.html)

dxAce April 22nd 09 08:35 PM

Belgium - 9970

I haven't tuned in anything from Belgium in a long time, and I noticed an entry
for RTBF in EiBi 1900-2115 9970 in French directed to Central Africa.

Not too bad a signal here using the 200' W-E wire.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

user[_3_] April 24th 09 06:08 PM

Belgium - 9970

dxAce wrote:

I haven't tuned in anything from Belgium in a long time, and I noticed an
entry for RTBF in EiBi 1900-2115 9970 in French directed to Central
Africa.

Not too bad a signal here using the 200' W-E wire.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

They re here too,

tell me when there is some news !

13675 1000-1100 BEL Radio Vlaanderen Info NL SEu
13675 1400-1500 BEL Radio Vlaanderen Info NL SEu
13685 0600-0700 BEL Radio Vlaanderen Info NL SEu
13685 1700-1800 BEL Radio Vlaanderen Info NL SEu

700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk/
Shortwave transmissions in English, Francais, Nederlands, Deutsch,
Suid-Afrikaans, Chinese, Dansk, Urdu, Cantonese, Greek, Spanish,
Portuguese, ...
http://radiolanguages.tk Updated every month or so ....

user[_3_] April 24th 09 06:11 PM

Belgium - 9970

dxAce wrote:

I haven't tuned in anything from Belgium in a long time, and I noticed an
entry for RTBF in EiBi 1900-2115 9970 in French directed to Central
Africa.

Not too bad a signal here using the 200' W-E wire.

I meant:
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/swlist/NL/index.htm

I use a loop, but here in Flanders there are 786 people/ square km, so we
can't use a 200' wire.

dxAce April 24th 09 08:35 PM

Belgium - 9970

user wrote:

dxAce wrote:

I haven't tuned in anything from Belgium in a long time, and I noticed an
entry for RTBF in EiBi 1900-2115 9970 in French directed to Central
Africa.

Not too bad a signal here using the 200' W-E wire.

They re here too,

tell me when there is some news !

13675 1000-1100 BEL Radio Vlaanderen Info NL SEu
13675 1400-1500 BEL Radio Vlaanderen Info NL SEu
13685 0600-0700 BEL Radio Vlaanderen Info NL SEu
13685 1700-1800 BEL Radio Vlaanderen Info NL SEu

Nice, but according to EiBi, none of those transmissions are actually via
Belgium. Country hunters beware!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] April 25th 09 04:34 PM

Belgium - 9970

A few years ago, in the alt.military.police newsgroup, I called Belgium,
Beljikistan.
My eight years older brother was a Military Policeman before he got into
Helicopter maintnance/repair.There is a Helicopter factory in
Columbus,Mississippi.They build some Helicopters for the Army and
whatever.
cuhulin