RadioBanter

-   -   Amature Radio License. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/142970-amature-radio-license.html)

[email protected] April 27th 09 04:30 PM

Amature Radio License.

www.todayinmississippi.com/coverstory.html

I reckon I am fixin to head on over to the Goodwill store and see if
that $35.00 couch is still there.I soooooo need a better couch!
cuhulin

dxAce April 27th 09 06:25 PM

Amature Radio License.

wrote:

www.todayinmississippi.com/coverstory.html

I reckon I am fixin to head on over to the Goodwill store and see if
that $35.00 couch is still there.I soooooo need a better couch!

Don't do it for you, do it for Blueberry doggy!

[email protected] April 27th 09 08:07 PM

Amature Radio License.

I bought that Goodwill store couch today.It is a Burgundy color and it
makes into a bed too.I will have to move a lot of junk out of the way
before I can get my old raggity torn up couch out of my living room and
then bring my Goodwill store couch inside.I am tired, I might get to it
tomorrow.Blueberry doggy will be real pleased with her new Goodwill
store couch.
cuhulin