RadioBanter

-   -   More Anti AM-FM Radio blah, Blah. BLAH ! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/143022-more-anti-am-fm-radio-blah-blah-blah.html)

~ RHF April 29th 09 05:51 PM

[email protected] April 30th 09 12:24 AM

More Anti AM-FM Radio blah, Blah. BLAH !

Big Joe Polka Show is on the RFD channel now.I wonder if I am the only
Mississippi Coon Ass in Mississippi who watches that show? I especially
like it when they are singing in Polish and Checoslovakian language.I
have always loved Polka Music.
cuhulin

PocketRadio April 30th 09 03:36 AM

On Apr 29, 12:51�pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
More Anti AM-FM Radio blah, Blah. BLAH !
�.
�.
On Apr 28, 12:26�pm, PocketRadio wrote:

�Update: Clear Channel cuts 3%.
In a new round of layoffs, the company dismisses 590 employees. While
an earlier round of cutbacks in January focused on salespeople,
today's downsizing hits operations including engineers, traffic,
accounting and programming departments. If you know of layoffs in your
market, send names/titles to

LOL!- Hide quoted text -

LOL!