RadioBanter

-   -   FAUX's First Amendment rights (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/143404-re-fauxs-first-amendment-rights.html)

Torture W. May 14th 09 01:50 PM

FAUX's First Amendment rights

"who are you?" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 May 2009 20:14:58 -0700, Torture W. wrote:

On the May 11, 2009 O'Reilly Factor, Bill O'Reilly said, "My newspaper
column this week is about the incredibly hypocritical ACLU not sticking

First amendment rights have nothing to do with business contracts of the
miss America pageant.

Damn! republican'ts know nothing, nothing at all about the Constitution

O! I suppose that because the Rupert, (owner of FOX) is from Australia

Bush, Reagan, Rice, Nixon, Cheney depend upon stupid people.

dave May 14th 09 02:25 PM

Torture W. wrote:
"who are you?" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 May 2009 20:14:58 -0700, Torture W. wrote:

On the May 11, 2009 O'Reilly Factor, Bill O'Reilly said, "My newspaper
column this week is about the incredibly hypocritical ACLU not sticking

First amendment rights have nothing to do with business contracts of the
miss America pageant.

Damn! republican'ts know nothing, nothing at all about the Constitution

O! I suppose that because the Rupert, (owner of FOX) is from Australia

Bush, Reagan, Rice, Nixon, Cheney depend upon stupid people.

I believe Mr. Murdoch is a naturalized US citizen, which means he had to
actually study civics and pass a test to be able to vote (a requirement
which should also apply to the goobers born here.)