RadioBanter

-   -   ODXA Listening In magazine (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/144129-odxa-listening-magazine.html)

SW4ever May 26th 09 09:36 PM

ODXA Listening In magazine

The above has begun their transfer of the magazine to the Web. Today a
PDF file of "Target Listening" had been posted. Apparently all
contents of the magazine will eventually be posted, likely also as pdf
files. It looks like all this is going to be FREE !!!
What a generous offer. WOW. Contributions will be appreciated I'm sure
both financially and content. I for one will give generous support so
that this unique offer will be a success. The magazine runs to many,
many pages, so you will be able to download your columns of prefence,
or the whole magazine, for that matter.
Many, many thanks to ODXA. Web site is http://www.odxa.on.ca
Good Listening from SW4ever...