Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 1st 09, 07:18 PM
Junior Member

Default First shortwave radio questions?

I just got my first shortwave radio, a PL-600. I can only pickup about 5 shortwave stations, 2 of which are somewhat clear. I have nothing but static on WBCQ 9330khz, i should get this for sure right? I live close to NYC.

If my radio defective or do i need a bigger antenna?