RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Dave God Loves You - Amen. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/144499-re-ot-dave-god-loves-you-amen.html)

dave June 12th 09 01:11 PM

(OT) : Dave God Loves You - Amen.

Mike wrote:
On Jun 11, 1:46 pm, "~ RHF" wrote:

Dave You Are A Typical ObamaSpeaker© :
Keep Preaching That Hate for Persons of Faith.

You castigate Dave for preaching hate, but, RHF, aren't you preaching
hatred toward Obama? Do you really think it's fair to say that the
statement "God can suck my nutsack" is "typical" for a someone
supporting Obama? If you do, you need to let go of your own hatred.

Mike

I believe i said "lick" not "suck".

I am not an Obama supporter. He is way too moderate.

Mike[_2_] June 12th 09 03:00 PM

(OT) : Dave God Loves You - Amen.

On Jun 12, 8:11*am, dave wrote:

I believe i said "lick" not "suck".

I am not an Obama supporter. *He is way too moderate.

Nice, but not relevant. My point was that RHF shouldn't castigate
others for what he calls "hatred" when he clearly spews hatred toward
Obama daily.

Mike

~ RHF June 12th 09 08:53 PM

(OT) : Prez Obama God Loves You -llap- Amen

On Jun 12, 7:00*am, Mike wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:11*am, dave wrote:

I believe i said "lick" not "suck".

I am not an Obama supporter. *He is way too moderate.

Nice, but not relevant. My point was that RHF shouldn't castigate
others for what he calls "hatred" when he clearly spews hatred toward
Obama daily.

Mike

MWB - Insane Political Pay-Back Is A B-I-T-C-H ~ RHF
-ps- in 2009 it's now Blame Obama Time !
-cause- Obama is the President

[email protected] June 13th 09 12:58 AM

(OT) : Prez Obama God Loves You -llap- Amen

Who wants to go to P F F (Phony Fraud Fake birth certificate) land?

www.rense.com US Cops Steal Money From Drivers For Hawaii Trips.

Book em, Draino!

NOT ME!!!! I don't ever want to get within a million miles of Hawaii!!!
I much prefer Mississippi Round Eyes.
cuhulin

~ RHF June 13th 09 02:37 AM

On Jun 12, 4:58*pm, wrote:
Who wants to go to P F F (Phony Fraud Fake birth certificate) land?

www.rense.com* *US Cops Steal Money From Drivers For Hawaii Trips.

Book em, Draino!

- NOT ME!!!! I don't ever want to get within
- a million miles of Hawaii!!!
I much prefer Mississippi Round Eyes.
cuhulin

Cuhulin - You have always been with-in
a Million Miles of Hawaii USA.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rLXjnlRo8w

[email protected] June 13th 09 04:09 AM

(OT) : Prez Obama God Loves You -llap- Amen

To the land of the midnight cong and back, but never to P F F land.
cuhulin

[email protected] June 13th 09 04:14 AM

(OT) : Prez Obama God Loves You -llap- Amen

www.libertypost.org has been out since this afternoon.What's up with
that?
cuhulin

dxAce June 13th 09 11:22 AM

(OT) : Dave God Loves You - Amen.

Michael W. Bryant, Louisville Technical Institute's prize dufus who once
claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

On Jun 12, 8:11 am, dave wrote:

I believe i said "lick" not "suck".

I am not an Obama supporter. He is way too moderate.

Nice, but not relevant. My point was that RHF shouldn't castigate
others for what he calls "hatred" when he clearly spews hatred toward
Obama daily.

Hey, dufus, weren't you clown 'tard Liberal/Democrat/Marxists engaged in a
daily spew of hate toward Bush?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical
Institute. They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD,

and who knows, there may be more dufi there.

dave June 13th 09 01:31 PM

(OT) : Dave God Loves You - Amen.

Mike wrote:
On Jun 12, 8:11 am, dave wrote:

I believe i said "lick" not "suck".

I am not an Obama supporter. He is way too moderate.

Nice, but not relevant. My point was that RHF shouldn't castigate
others for what he calls "hatred" when he clearly spews hatred toward
Obama daily.

Mike

Relevant? How is "relevant" relevant?

[email protected] June 13th 09 02:08 PM