RadioBanter

-   -   Iran - Meltdown (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/144611-iran-meltdown.html)

dxAce June 17th 09 06:00 PM

Iran - Meltdown

Strange moves afoot in Iran.

Keep your ears on.

dave June 17th 09 07:18 PM

Iran - Meltdown

dxAce wrote:
Strange moves afoot in Iran.

Keep your ears on.

Nothing will change until the old religious asswipes die off; same as here.

[email protected] June 17th 09 08:11 PM

Iran - Meltdown

It's a hot time in the old town (Tehran) tonight.
cuhulin

[email protected] June 17th 09 08:50 PM

Iran - Meltdown

YEP, DENY!
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/r...?ArtNum=267056

I warshed my raggity old 1978 Dodge van real good, I cleaned those old
maypop tires up real good too.My not raggity new old 1983 Dodge van is
going to have to wait untill tomorrow morning or whenever to get
warshed.I need to pick up my back yard a little bit and then I am going
to run my water sprinklers and wet the back yard down real good and then
I will use my hand crank seed spreader thingy.Maybe I can get some grass
growing in that big bare dirt area where I used to have my big old shed
back there.
cuhulin

~ RHF June 18th 09 12:08 AM

Iran - Meltdown

On Jun 17, 11:18*am, dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Strange moves afoot in Iran.

Keep your ears on.

- Nothing will change until the old religious asswipes die off; *
- same as here.

So It Time For You To Mullah-Over Dave.

[email protected] June 18th 09 02:07 AM

Iran - Meltdown

Benjamin Fulford on Baxter, Vaccines and The Pandemic.
www.rense.com

y'all ought to be watching the TCM channel.
The Story of G.I.Joe and Battleground comes on there tonight.

I saw on local Jackson tv news a guy in Mississippi was arrested for
Moonshinin.
cuhulin