RadioBanter

-   -   SPECIAL: Giant Sink Hole Eats DX Ass (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/144685-special-giant-sink-hole-eats-dx-ass.html)

dave June 20th 09 02:15 PM

SPECIAL: Giant Sink Hole Eats DX Ass

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/most_popu...provider=to p

dxAce June 20th 09 02:31 PM

SPECIAL: Giant Sink Hole Eats DX Ass

dave wrote:

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/most_popu...provider=to p

I feel sorry for that DX Ass guy!

It was pretty hairy around here with about 8 inches of rain in rather rapid
fashion. Also saw more lightning and heard more thunder than I have for quite
awhile.

I can still hear some big generators running about a half mile from here as they
work to restore power and try to get a lot of backed up sewers fixed.

Sunny now though, and quite a few days of good weather forecast.

I fixing to get out and about to take a look around.

[email protected] June 20th 09 03:20 PM

SPECIAL: Giant Sink Hole Eats DX Ass

Last year, a sinkhole dropped a small section, or a shoulder of a
Highway somewhere in Mississippi.I don't remember where.Sinkholes don't
hardly ever happen in this State.We need some rain.
cuhulin

Mike[_2_] June 20th 09 05:59 PM

On Jun 20, 9:31�am, dxAce wrote:
dave wrote:
http://www.wzzm13.com/news/most_popu...yid=110570&pro....

I feel sorry for that DX Ass guy!

It was pretty hairy around here with about 8 inches of rain in rather rapid
fashion. Also saw more lightning and heard more thunder than I have for quite
awhile.

I can still hear some big generators running about a half mile from here as they
work to restore power and try to get a lot of backed up sewers fixed.

Sunny now though, and quite a few days of good weather forecast.

I fixing to get out and about to take a look around.

Steve,

Lot of us were wondering where you were. Glad to hear you survived.
How did your antenna system do?

Mike