RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Senator Barbara Boxer [D-CA] Sends a Message"B-Slaps" ... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/144711-re-ot-senator-barbara-boxer-%5Bd-ca%5D-sends-message-b-slaps.html)

[email protected] June 20th 09 09:30 PM

(OT) : Senator Barbara Boxer [D-CA] Sends a Message"B-Slaps" ...

BLT.I don't any bacon because I don't like bacon, too much fat.I don't
have any lettuce right now, I like lettuce.
Toasted slices of bread and mayonaise and slices of real Good genuine
home grown Tomatos (Termaters) from Wright's Fruit Stand will do doggy
and I A OK.

www.devilfinder.com
Wright's Fruit Stand Highway 49 South Richland Mississippi

I Guarantee you, in the Summertime, Wright's Fruit Stand really does the
business! They sell other things than just real Good genuine home grown
termaters.
Wright's has gussied up their Fruit Stand.It looks real purty
nowadays.They have been in business about twenty seven years.
cuhulin

Telamon June 20th 09 09:51 PM

(OT) : Senator Barbara Boxer [D-CA] Sends a Message "B-Slaps" ...

In article ,
wrote:

BLT.I don't any bacon because I don't like bacon, too much fat.I don't
have any lettuce right now, I like lettuce.
Toasted slices of bread and mayonaise and slices of real Good genuine
home grown Tomatos (Termaters) from Wright's Fruit Stand will do doggy
and I A OK.

www.devilfinder.com
Wright's Fruit Stand Highway 49 South Richland Mississippi

I Guarantee you, in the Summertime, Wright's Fruit Stand really does the
business! They sell other things than just real Good genuine home grown
termaters.
Wright's has gussied up their Fruit Stand.It looks real purty
nowadays.They have been in business about twenty seven years.

Same around here. You get the best stuff year round at the road side
stands. Much better than most of the supermarket produce. I have a stand
just down the street I can walk to to get the fresh produce.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dave June 20th 09 10:02 PM

wrote:
BLT.I don't any bacon because I don't like bacon, too much fat.I don't
have any lettuce right now, I like lettuce.
Toasted slices of bread and mayonaise and slices of real Good genuine
home grown Tomatos (Termaters) from Wright's Fruit Stand will do doggy
and I A OK.

www.devilfinder.com
Wright's Fruit Stand Highway 49 South Richland Mississippi

I Guarantee you, in the Summertime, Wright's Fruit Stand really does the
business! They sell other things than just real Good genuine home grown
termaters.
Wright's has gussied up their Fruit Stand.It looks real purty
nowadays.They have been in business about twenty seven years.
cuhulin

I use Bacos to make BLT sandwiches.