RadioBanter

-   -   Ibiquity Digital Radio in My Hometown (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/144936-ibiquity-digital-radio-my-hometown.html)

Rfburns July 3rd 09 11:30 PM

Ibiquity Digital Radio in My Hometown

I live in a community of about 10,000 people. We have 2 local radio
stations, one AM and one FM and both transmit in glorious digital
radio. Every Friday night the fire department raffles off an HD radio
and the citizens go crazy over it! The town counsel just declared
June 30th as HD Radio Day and the whole town celebrated! The
festivities were on both radio stations and the WHOLE town was
listening (unless of course you were at the HD radio party in the town
hall). All the store merchants including the local Wal-Mart are
having a trade-your-radio-in day. If you bring in your old radio they
will give you $20 off a new digital radio. Next month the town is
planning on having a town picnic and all the old radios collected will
be burned in a big pile. (And the picnic will be on the radio for
those shut-ins who are unable to attend). Thank God for glorious HD
radio.

Booble[_2_] July 3rd 09 11:46 PM

On Jul 3, 6:30�pm, Rfburns wrote:
[...]

Sounds similar to that new HD Radio commercial about the rush to buy
the remaining JVC HD Radio in-dash receiver, the only one that hasn't
"downgraded" to just "HD Radio Ready", having to fight back consumers
with fire hoses - LOL, ****ing HD Radio losers! Where the **** is
Eduardo? I miss him!

Rfburns July 4th 09 12:42 AM

On Jul 3, 6:46 pm, Booble wrote:
On Jul 3, 6:30 pm, Rfburns wrote:

[...]

Funny thing - I put that on AVS and the nazi moderator asked all kinds
of questions: What town is it,? What's the zip code, Was there a
telephone number where he could verify it and on and on.

Can you believe it? The poor guy needs to get a real life. I had a
blast screwing with him.

Booble[_2_] July 4th 09 01:50 AM

On Jul 3, 7:42�pm, Rfburns wrote:
On Jul 3, 6:46 pm, Booble wrote:

On Jul 3, 6:30 pm, Rfburns wrote:

[...]

blast screwing with him.- Hide quoted text -

Sounds like he is a bit gullable.

Rfburns July 4th 09 02:37 AM

On Jul 3, 8:50 pm, Booble wrote:
On Jul 3, 7:42 pm, Rfburns wrote:

On Jul 3, 6:46 pm, Booble wrote:

On Jul 3, 6:30 pm, Rfburns wrote:

[...]

Stupid as well. He's also on a power trip of some sort - poor fellow.

Booble[_2_] July 4th 09 08:45 PM

On Jul 3, 9:37�pm, Rfburns wrote:
On Jul 3, 8:50 pm, Booble wrote:

On Jul 3, 7:42 pm, Rfburns wrote:

On Jul 3, 6:46 pm, Booble wrote:

On Jul 3, 6:30 pm, Rfburns wrote:

[...]

Stupid as well. �He's also on a power trip of some sort - poor fellow.- Hide quoted text -

He must be exhausted - I've mixrd up my posting times, as to disrupt
his sleeping patterns - LOL!

David Eduardo[_4_] July 5th 09 05:59 AM

Ibiquity Digital Radio in My Hometown

"Booble" wrote in message
Where the **** is
Eduardo? I miss him!

You and your sock puppet rfburns are doing fine, talking to yoursel... er,
each other.

Rfburns July 5th 09 01:43 PM

On Jul 5, 12:59 am, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"Booble" wrote in message

Where the **** is

Eduardo? I miss him!

You and your sock puppet rfburns are doing fine, talking to yoursel... er,
each other.

Eduardo - (Let's try to be civil.) Good to hear from you. How've you
been? How's the wife and kids? Hey, I don't even know Booble.
(Seems like a nice guy but has a funny name doesn't he.)

David Eduardo[_4_] July 5th 09 03:02 PM

"Booble" wrote in message

Where the **** is

Eduardo? I miss him!

You and your sock puppet rfburns are doing fine, talking to yoursel...
er,
each other.

Eduardo - (Let's try to be civil.) Good to hear from you. How've you
been? How's the wife and kids? Hey, I don't even know Booble.
(Seems like a nice guy but has a funny name doesn't he.)

Why don't you look into a mirror and ask him?

Rfburns July 5th 09 03:14 PM

"Booble" wrote in message

Where the **** is

Eduardo? I miss him!

You and your sock puppet rfburns are doing fine, talking to yoursel...
er,
each other.

Eduardo - (Let's try to be civil.) Good to hear from you. How've you
been? How's the wife and kids? Hey, I don't even know Booble.
(Seems like a nice guy but has a funny name doesn't he.)

Why don't you look into a mirror and ask him?

Eduardo - Sorry to say but your posts have deteriorated a bit lately.
IBiquity digital radio got you down?