RadioBanter

-   -   Note to Alaska voters (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/145156-note-alaska-voters.html)

Joe from Kokomo[_2_] July 10th 09 12:43 AM

Note to Alaska voters

The next time you knuckle heads want to vote in a dizzy MILF for
governor, you might have better luck if you think with your big head
instead of your little head.

You wanted her, you got her -- for half a term.

Bwahahahahaha!

buzz July 10th 09 04:43 AM

(OT) : Palin Derangement Syndrome -was- Note to Alaska voters

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Bushcraftgregg" wrote in message
What cracks me up more than anything RHF, is that I have never
seen ANYONE, absolutely scare the crap out of the democratic
party like this woman has in the history of politics.

Her being a woman, and an attractive
one at that, makes it even more hilarious....lolol.

You know "you have the power" and have people scared
to death when all the democratic pundits ie; networks and late night
hosts
on tv start piling on. You haven't seen the last of her, and I
can't wait. :-D

Careful, Gregg, you might get what you wish for. She has done more to
single-handedly destroy the Republican party than even Cheney. Conservatives
(REAL ones) need to make a comeback, or the party will become as extinct as
the dodo. Palin is a nice looking gal, but she's a total ditz, with very
little connection to reality (same can be said of BOTH VP candidates this
time around...) Her own party is now deserting her in the face of her
stepping down from the Alaska governership. Nobody wants a quitter. And you
have to admit her "reason" for doing so was pretty lame. Can't blame some
for believing she's doing so ahead of a major scandal. We'll see... stay
tuned.

Are you a real woman Brenda?

Bushcraftgregg July 10th 09 04:53 AM

On Jul 9, 10:28*pm, "Brenda Ann" wrote:
[...]

No doubt BA, I'll definitely be keeping my eye
on it. FWIW, I just don't buy the scandal thing.
We'll see though.

dxAce July 10th 09 11:04 AM

Note to Alaska voters

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

On Jul 9, 7:43 pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:
The next time you knuckle heads want to vote in a dizzy MILF for
governor, you might have better luck if you think with your big head
instead of your little head.

You wanted her, you got her -- for half a term.

Bwahahahahaha!

Alaskans are lucky she left half way through. Something tells me we
won't be so lucky if she ever makes it to the office of the
Presidency.

Luckier than we are currently with Boy Barry, the President with Training
Wheels at the helm.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who
knows, there may be more dufi there.

Bushcraftgregg July 10th 09 04:57 PM

On Jul 10, 10:47*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
[...]

Dont underestimate the liberal press to fabricate something soon.- Hide quoted text -

And that is exactly what they would have to do.
I feel she can't be touched. I think she is so clean
that she squeaks when she walks and it's just killing
the corrupt lifelong politicians because if she gets in
there....lol...oh my.

Every change in admin. "talks" change, they haven't
seen change till she gets in there.

MnMikew July 10th 09 05:08 PM

[...]

I dont think I would go that far. She is/was in politics. At least she isn't
from Illinois.

Bushcraftgregg July 10th 09 05:15 PM

(OT) : Palin Derangement Syndrome -was- Note to Alaska voters

On Jul 10, 10:50*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

m...

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Jul 9, 7:59 pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
Liberal-Fascist Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome"
[PDS]http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/63a1a808cd16e090
*.
One more Joe-from-Kokomo quack, Quack. QUACK !
Suffering from "Palin Derangement Syndrome" [PDS].

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...amille-paglia-....

deranged is as deranged does and
you do de-range-range-ranged so well
now go 'pds' on ~ RHF
*.
On Jul 9, 4:43 pm, Joe from Kokomo wrote:

The next time you knuckle heads want to vote in a dizzy MILF for
governor, you might have better luck if you think with your big head
instead of your little head.
You wanted her, you got her -- for half a term.
Bwahahahahaha!- Hide quoted text -

What cracks me up more than anything RHF, is that I have never
seen ANYONE, absolutely scare the crap out of the democratic
party like this woman has in the history of politics.

Her being a woman, and an attractive
one at that, makes it even more hilarious....lolol.

You know "you have the power" and have people scared
to death when all the democratic pundits ie; networks and late night
hosts
on tv start piling on. You haven't seen the last of her, and I
can't wait. :-D

Physically, she reminds me of Little Annie Fannie. *She is truly a moron,
who doesn't even know how to construct a sentence. *That makes her
functionally illiterate. *One wonders what form thought takes inside that
purty little head.

Wouldn't that be "One wonders what form OF thought...."? Who's the
functionally illiterate one who doesn't know how to construct a sentence?- Hide quoted text -

I didn't understand the illiterate statement either, makes no sense
in
arguing about it with him. They're skeeeered of her. :-D

BDK[_6_] July 10th 09 06:44 PM

(OT) : Palin Derangement Syndrome -was- Note to Alaska voters

In article cdba9086-7deb-4294-908c-ed6af3b351f4
@a7g2000yqk.googlegroups.com, says...
On Jul 10, 10:50*am, "MNMikeW" wrote:
"dave" wrote in message

m...

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Jul 9, 7:59 pm, "~ RHF" wrote:
[...]

Do you really believe that? Seriously?
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.

dave July 10th 09 08:32 PM

MNMikeW wrote:

Physically, she reminds me of Little Annie Fannie. She is truly a moron,
who doesn't even know how to construct a sentence. That makes her
functionally illiterate. One wonders what form thought takes inside that
purty little head.

Wouldn't that be "One wonders what form OF thought...."? Who's the
functionally illiterate one who doesn't know how to construct a sentence?

Thought takes what form of? I think not.

It looks like you are the illiterate.