RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Palin Derangement Syndrome -was- Note to Alaska voters (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/145162-re-ot-palin-derangement-syndrome-note-alaska-voters.html)

[email protected] July 10th 09 04:45 AM

(OT) : Palin Derangement Syndrome -was- Note to Alaska voters

On Jul 9, 9:39*pm, wrote:
tHat reminds me, next time I head out to a store, I needs to also stop
off at the GNC store and ask that woman in there if they sell
Testosterone blocker.Being as how I am taking two Estrogen tablets
daily, one in the morning and one in the evening.$15.00 a bottle, sixty
tablets in the plastic bottle.

www.devilfinder.com
What effect will Estrogen have on my male body?
cuhulin

And these posts are done without the help
of man made drugs. ;-)