RadioBanter

-   -   American Freedom Radio [AFR] -aka- Freedom Underground Radio "We ThePeople Radio Network" (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/145348-american-freedom-radio-%5Bafr%5D-aka-freedom-underground-radio-we-thepeople-radio-network.html)

~ RHF July 18th 09 10:13 AM

American Freedom Radio [AFR] -aka- Freedom Underground Radio "We ThePeople Radio Network"

American Freedom Radio [AFR]
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/about.html

-aka- Freedom Underground Radio
http://freedomundergroundradio.com/

"We The People Radio Network"
http://www.wtprn.com/

Listen Live to American Freedom Radio [AFR]
http://freedomundergroundradio.com/listen_live.html

American Freedom Radio Program Schedules
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/schedules.html

American Freedom Radio Show Hosts
http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/programs.html

* Deadline Live -host- Jack Blood
-website- deadlinelive.info

* Rense Radio -host- Jeff Rense
-website- www.rense.com

* Project Camelot -host- Kerry Cassidy & Bill Ryan
-website- projectcamelot.org

* Truth Brigade -host- Christie Czajkowski
-website- www.truthbrigade.com

* American Forum -host- Karen Kwiatkowski, Ph.D.
-website- Lewrockwell.com

* Truth Jihad Radio -host- Kevin Barrett, Ph.D.
-website- www.truthjihad.com/

* The 5th Column -host- HX (Hank Xavier)
-website- www.atlasmediaonline.com

* Come and Take It Radio -hosts- Matt Conner & Erin Cassity
-website- www.comeandtakeitradio.com

* Liberty Cafe -host- Nancy Robbins
-website- http://texaspatriot.wordpress.com/

* UnZipping Reality -host- Leah LaChapelle
-website- www.fearorlove.com

* Natural Answers -hosts- Darren Craddock & Steve St Clair
-website- www.naturalanswersradio.com/

* PsiOp Radio -hosts- Mack White & SMiles Lewis
-website- http://psiopradio.com