RadioBanter

-   -   PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/145700-ping-dr-mike-bryant-ph-dufus.html)

nurk_fred2000 August 1st 09 11:19 PM

PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

Hey Mikey, ahhhh, errrrr, Doctor..C'mon over to Rec dot
Knives...enjoy some blade banter as well as the Kombat Klammer Bangkok
Arrest Anniversary Bash on Jan 8th...please RSVP...and BYOB dufus...:)

breaker breaker one niner, we've got ourselves a convoy...

Mike[_2_] August 2nd 09 02:21 AM

PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

On Aug 1, 5:19*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
Hey Mikey, ahhhh, errrrr, *Doctor..C'mon over to Rec dot
Knives...enjoy some blade banter as well as the Kombat Klammer Bangkok
Arrest Anniversary Bash on Jan 8th...please RSVP...and BYOB dufus...:)

breaker breaker one niner, we've got ourselves a convoy...

The fact that you think CB radio has anything to do with shortwave
tells me all I need to know.

Please return to pursuing your entertainment in rec.knives. We're
already at our limit of crazies.

Mike

nurk_fred2000 August 2nd 09 04:10 AM

PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

On Aug 1, 6:21*pm, Mike wrote:
On Aug 1, 5:19*pm, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Hey Mikey, ahhhh, errrrr, *Doctor..C'mon over to Rec dot
Knives...enjoy some blade banter as well as the Kombat Klammer Bangkok
Arrest Anniversary Bash on Jan 8th...please RSVP...and BYOB dufus...:)

breaker breaker one niner, we've got ourselves a convoy...

The fact that you think CB radio has anything to do with shortwave
tells me all I need to know.

Please return to pursuing your entertainment in rec.knives. We're
already at our limit of crazies.

Mike

***Hey Mikey, will you be coming over to Rec dot Knives for Kombats
Arrest Anniversary Bash on the 8th...???...If he's not there we'll
need someone else to pick on...you seem like the LOGICAL
candidate...*grin*

[email protected] August 2nd 09 04:19 AM

PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

Wayyyy back in the olden days, American Indians used to sharpen their
knives on one edge/one side of the blade, only.That resulted in a
sharper keener edge.
cuhulin

nurk_fred2000 August 2nd 09 05:41 PM

PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

On Aug 2, 2:41*am, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 2, 1:21*pm, Mike wrote:

Please return to pursuing your entertainment in rec.knives. We're
already at our limit of crazies.

Mike

***** Well Mike, (you don't mind if I call you Mike do you?) over on
rec.knives and soc.culture.thai we have more than our share of nutters
the Krypto Kid aka Krypsis being one of many.
We had a real douzy in Steve (Kombat) Kramer but he's drifted off to
places unknown (good thing but we do miss him) so we content ourselves
with fools like the Krypto Kid.
In the days to come you will meet most of the troops and you can sort
out the good and the bad, meantime keep taking your medication and
call me in the morning.

Cheers

Larby.

ps Wait till I get the Mad Mullet and the Dope from Dublin over here,
you'll see some REAL crazies.

***grinning ear to ear*...AFRO style!...Welcome aboard to the FAKE
ph.dufus!

Mike[_2_] August 2nd 09 05:49 PM

PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

On Aug 2, 11:41*am, nurk_fred2000 wrote:
On Aug 2, 2:41*am, LarbGai wrote:

On Aug 2, 1:21*pm, Mike wrote:

[...]

ph.dufus!- Hide quoted text -

So, I see how it's going to work. Bushy says he just wants me to leave
him alone. so what does he do? He pollutes the group by bringing in
his rec.knife friends to further increase the noise level and make his
insults for him. Let's all send a big thanks to the Bushwacker. His
word is meaningless.

Begone knife-clowns. We need thee not. Return to your cages! Let Bushy
walk on his own.

Mike

[email protected] August 2nd 09 06:00 PM

PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

Always keep your knives Sharp.If you screw up and cut yourself, (I have
done that many times before, assedently, of course.Always cut away from
yourself) it will be a clean cut and heal up faster/better.
www.kniveworld.com
cuhulin

[email protected] August 2nd 09 06:02 PM

PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

Dope from Dublin? Dublin,Ireland?
Dear Dirty Dublin.
cuhulin

nobody > August 2nd 09 06:34 PM

PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

On Aug 2, 2:41 am, LarbGai wrote:

So, I see how it's going to work. Bushy says he just wants me to leave
him alone. so what does he do? He pollutes the group by bringing in
his rec.knife friends to further increase the noise level and make his
insults for him. Let's all send a big thanks to the Bushwacker. His
word is meaningless.

Begone knife-clowns. We need thee not. Return to your cages! Let Bushy
walk on his own.

Mike

From the rec.knives side...
(and yes, I do see the crossposting)

We inherited the real clowns "nurk_fred" and "LarbGai" from
soc.culture.thai years ago. They aren't part of the *real* people on
rec.knives. Because of them, our once vibrant froup has become a wasteland.

"Bushy" is a recent new clown who's joined in the "nurk_fred" and
"LarbGai" show. He's the one who's added rec.radio.shortwave to the
crossposting k00kfest.

Mike[_2_] August 2nd 09 06:51 PM

PING Dr Mike Bryant Ph.dufus

On Aug 2, 12:34*pm, "nobody " wrote:

*From the rec.knives side...
(and yes, I do see the crossposting)

We inherited the real clowns "nurk_fred" and "LarbGai" from
soc.culture.thai years ago. They aren't part of the *real* people on
rec.knives. Because of them, our once vibrant froup has become a wasteland.

"Bushy" is a recent new clown who's joined in the "nurk_fred" and
"LarbGai" show. He's the one who's added rec.radio.shortwave to the
crossposting k00kfest.

My apologies to you and your once-fine group, Any suggestion for
dealing with this infestation? Given the fact that rec.radio.shortwave
is already a wasteland (largely due to one alcoholic on a disability),
I fear for the future of this group.

Additionally, could you refer us to a translator service which might
enable us to decode the nonsense in their posts?

With great gratitude for your thoughtful warning!

mike
Louisville, KY