Old August 6th 09, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default hi there

hello
Old August 6th 09, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 6, 2:11*pm, kevin nicave wrote:
hello

***** Gidday
Old August 6th 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Prostitutes more trustworthy than govt officials.
www.rense.com

That is Definetly TRUE.
cuhulin

Old August 6th 09, 07:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 5, 10:51*pm, LarbGai wrote:
On Aug 6, 2:11*pm, kevin nicave wrote:

hello

***** Gidday

All these "new" posters Larb...lol. shaking my head Human nature,
you gotta love it.
Old August 6th 09, 12:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

What do they do when they go to Bangkok?
cuhulin

Old August 6th 09, 01:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 6, 7:36*am, wrote:
What do they do when they go to Bangkok?
cuhulin

I'm sure you can imagine Cuhulin, did you get
your sign done?
Old August 6th 09, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Do they kiss the big old Budda's statute on the belly?

My sign? you mean my ''Don't drive on my yard'' fence? I will finish it
after I go to the Lowe's store this morning for two pressure treated
sixteen feet long boards.But before I go to the Lowe's store, after
first stopping off at the Goodwill store, of course, I need to go to the
Wal Mart food store and then to the GNC store (the GNC store is next
door to the Wal Mart store) for another plastic bottle of Estrogen
capsules.I really do believe that Estrogen is making my titty nipples
womanly looking, they are getting sensitive too,,,, I like it! I will
probally be taking two Estrogen capsules every day for as long as I
live.
A couple of days ago I was reading about TGMax breast enhancement, I
think I will check that out too.
cuhulin

Old August 6th 09, 02:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Aug 6, 8:34*am, Krypsis wrote:
wrote:
What do they do when they go to Bangkok?
cuhulin

You had best ask larbgai about that. He seems an expert on Bangkok, at
least the seamy side of it anyhow. The only post he made of any
relevance in, and to, soc.culture.thai was a piece on the prostitutes
there. I would suggest that is his only area of expertise in that country..
Sadly, I notice he now infests this group. I've had him filtered in
s.c.t for quite some time now. Just filtered him in this newsgroup too.
He has a very bad habit of adding to the QRM. I guess I'll have to see
if there is some global filtering mechanism in Thunderbird. Too much to
hope that he will just QSY

Krypsis

Krypsis, no need to post bad thoughts. I really
hope that by something bad happening (the Bryant
episode).....that by you coming over here that maybe
you have met a group of people, that you may break
out your old piece and maybe rekindle something
you put on the back burner years ago.

I wished I had that piece you do and I know there
are many in here that feel the same way, though
they may not say it.

Is there are any specific antenna other than a long wire....that you
have thought about putting up?

Old August 6th 09, 01:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I better hold off on going to the store, for a little while.
Listening to the Paul Gallo talk radio show, www.supertalkms.com a
news flash said a severe thunderstorm warning has been issued, including
Hinds County.
cuhulin