RadioBanter

-   -   Drifter (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/145821-drifter.html)

[email protected] August 6th 09 05:47 PM

Drifter

Hay ya old fart, I see sweet-old-Bill came through for the girls.
What, no comment from ya? BTW, you going to the Glenn this
weekend?

OJ.

Drifter August 6th 09 07:18 PM

Drifter

wrote:
Hay ya old fart, I see sweet-old-Bill came through for the girls.
What, no comment from ya? BTW, you going to the Glenn this
weekend?

OJ.

SOB got them home, that's all that matters to me. now, lets go
get those 3 kids in Iran. yep, leaving for the Glenn first thing
Friday morn. got the bagger all loaded and gassed up ready to go.
just hope it don't rain. should be good racing. you coming up, or
you stuck in DC for the weekend? if ya come, bring cold beer.
and, damit, stop the spoof crap.

Drifter...