RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Les Paul. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/145965-ot-les-paul.html)

[email protected] August 13th 09 07:58 PM

(OT) Les Paul.

Les Paul has died at 94.I remember listening to Les Paul and Mary Ford
music on the radio, many years ago.

Rest in Peace, Les Paul.
cuhulin

Drifter August 13th 09 08:06 PM

(OT) Les Paul.

wrote:
Les Paul has died at 94.I remember listening to Les Paul and Mary Ford
music on the radio, many years ago.

Rest in Peace, Les Paul.
cuhulin

Just heard it on the radio.

RIP, the Wizard.

Drifter...

dxAce August 13th 09 11:15 PM

(OT) Les Paul.

wrote:

Les Paul has died at 94.I remember listening to Les Paul and Mary Ford
music on the radio, many years ago.

Rest in Peace, Les Paul.

Thanks for the music, Les.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] August 14th 09 12:23 AM

(OT) Les Paul.

Actor John Quade dies at 71.
World Net Daily

Rest in Peace, John Quade.
cuhulin

dave August 14th 09 03:47 AM

(OT) Les Paul.

dave wrote:
Drifter wrote:
wrote:
Les Paul has died at 94.I remember listening to Les Paul and Mary Ford
music on the radio, many years ago.

Rest in Peace, Les Paul.
cuhulin

Just heard it on the radio.

RIP, the Wizard.

Drifter...

from Waukegan.

I'm sorry, Waukesha. I have 3 of your guitars (if you count the SG ;-)

~ RHF August 14th 09 07:15 AM

(OT) Les Paul.

On Aug 13, 4:23*pm, wrote:

- Actor John Quade dies at 71.
- World Net Daily
-
- Rest in Peace, John Quade.
- cuhulin

John Quade he was a member of his High
School "Radio" Club among other things.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Quade

[email protected] August 14th 09 03:27 PM

(OT) Les Paul.

Every Which Way But Loose.

Wyoming Highway Patrol guy ~ Son, you are a walking embassement to the
human race! We can't arrest you!
cuhulin

[email protected] August 14th 09 03:39 PM

(OT) Les Paul.

A buddy of mine who was in the U.S.Navy and then he worked at and
retired from the Vickers hydraulics factory in Jackson (that factory
merged with some other company and was renamed.Every commercial Aircraft
has at least one or more hydraulic parts, pumps, motors, valves, in it
that was manufactured at that factory) in Jackson.He died about ten
years ago.He looked just like John Quade.
cuhulin