RadioBanter

-   -   The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallIt... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/145995-re-store-once-know-radioshack-would-like-you-callit.html)

[email protected] August 15th 09 12:23 AM

The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallIt...

say Cuzz, what is a World class city?
cuhulin

dave August 15th 09 12:44 AM

wrote:
say Cuzz, what is a World class city?
cuhulin

Dallas, Houston, Miami, Washington D.C., NYC, Boston, Chicago, Seattle,
San Francisco and Los Angeles are what I consider the World-Class cities
in the USA.

[email protected] August 15th 09 01:24 AM

The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallI...

I have been to Dallas and Houston and Miami and Chicago and San
Francisco before.
I say the Little Bitty Towns and Villages and Hamlets are the Real World
Class Cities.
cuhulin

[email protected] August 15th 09 04:50 AM

The Store Once Know as 'RadioShack' : Would Like You To CallI...

www.freerepublic.com/focus/t-news/2316479/posts

World Class City? UNT UH!
cuhulin