RadioBanter

-   -   Simple hint with world radios (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146017-re-simple-hint-world-radios.html)

[email protected] August 15th 09 06:13 PM

Simple hint with world radios

Fourmilab's Earth View.It shows Day Time and Night Time all over the
World.You can check out the Moon too.It is O' Day Time Thutty here.
cuhulin

dxAce August 15th 09 06:30 PM

wrote:

Fourmilab's Earth View.It shows Day Time and Night Time all over the
World.You can check out the Moon too.It is O' Day Time Thutty here.

I use AZMAP by Paul Burton - AA6Z

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Brian Oakley[_3_] August 15th 09 07:00 PM

"dxAce" wrote in message

Fourmilab's Earth View.It shows Day Time and Night Time all over the
World.You can check out the Moon too.It is O' Day Time Thutty here.

I use AZMAP by Paul Burton - AA6Z

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I use Geoclock. It works great on Vista. Rise 06:53, set 20:14 CDST.

[email protected] August 15th 09 09:18 PM

Simple hint with world radios

The Day Light Days are getting Shorter now, aren't they? I forget when
is/was the Longest Day.
Wait a minute, The Longest Day is a Movie.
cuhulin

dave August 15th 09 10:16 PM

wrote:
Fourmilab's Earth View.It shows Day Time and Night Time all over the
World.You can check out the Moon too.It is O' Day Time Thutty here.
cuhulin

You can see what earth looks like from any of 3 Sirius satellites.

[email protected] August 15th 09 11:45 PM

Simple hint with world radios

I Have Seen The Elephant!

Heh, that married Irish woman wayyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond,
one time she told me she likes a kind of a perfume called, Elephant
Musk.Sompin like that, maybe it smells sort of like a musky Elephant.
cuhulin