RadioBanter

-   -   panasonic rf-b65 operators manual needed. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146033-re-panasonic-rf-b65-operators-manual-needed.html)

justis August 16th 09 05:32 PM

panasonic rf-b65 operators manual needed.

Don't have the owners manual but do have the schematic.
Email if you could use it. Zip format.
"V-Twin" wrote in message
anyone know where to get one?
I have looked all over.

signature database 4338 (20090815) __________

http://www.eset.com

V-Twin August 25th 09 12:41 AM

On Aug 16, 12:32*pm, "Justis" wrote:
Don't have the owners manual but do have the schematic.
Email *if you could use it. *Zip format."V-Twin" wrote in message

anyone know where to get one?
I have looked all over.

I tried to email you but I must have it wrong.
Could you send it to ?

V-Twin