RadioBanter

-   -   Source for lightning arrestor? (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146074-re-source-lightning-arrestor.html)

Douche Bag August 19th 09 02:14 AM

Source for lightning arrestor?

On Aug 18, 2:30*am, hershey wrote:
Hi-
I'm going to string 75' of copper wire outside for a longwire antenna
for my sw radios.
I need a lightning arrestor for the single wire feed coming off the
copper wire, but all I can find online are fancy items made for
antennas with cable connectors.

Where can I find a simple, old-school style lightning arrestor?

Any advice you can offer will be most appreciated.

Regards,
Lew.

Hershey is your last name Squirts?

~ RHF August 19th 09 04:29 AM

(OT) : Oops Source of Humor ?

On Aug 18, 6:14*pm, Douche BAG wrote:
On Aug 18, 2:30*am, hershey wrote:

Hi-
I'm going to string 75' of copper wire outside for a longwire antenna
for my sw radios.
I need a lightning arrestor for the single wire feed coming off the
copper wire, but all I can find online are fancy items made for
antennas with cable connectors.

Where can I find a simple, old-school style lightning arrestor?

Any advice you can offer will be most appreciated.

Regards,
Lew.

- Hershey is your last name Squirts?

OK 'Douche Bag" you can close your mouth now.

the devil made me do it ~ RHF