RadioBanter

-   -   Obama as Leninoid (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146337-re-obama-leninoid.html)

~ RHF August 31st 09 01:50 PM

Obama as Leninoid

On Aug 30, 12:30Â*pm, Kevin Cunningham wrote:
On Aug 30, 10:02Â*am, N∅ ∅baMa∅
wrote:

The parallels between Barack Hussein Obama and Vladimir Ilyich Lenin
are intriguinghttp://www.americanthinker.com/2009/08/obama_as_leninoid.html

From Russia with No Love

The destabilization of our culture and economy, magnified by policies
of the Obama Administration, conform to KGB plans for the collapse of
the United Stateshttp://www.americanthinker.com/2009/08/from_russia_with_no_love.html

You right wing scum bags have been predicting the end of the world
since Roosevelt and the New Deal took over. Â*And the proof of the
pudding? Â*We dems saved America during the Great Depression, then we
won WWII, in the late '90's we balanced the budget and now we have to
make up for 8 years of war and debt laden spending by repugs.

So why wasn't the US taken over by the Soviets before WWII? Â*After
WWII? Â*Why did the repugs expect McCarthy, a drunk, to be their strong
right arm?

Your failures are writ large. Â*McCarthy is known as at best a drunk
and a fool. Â*We liberals defeated the USSR, we built free Europe, we
created the Marshall Plan, we built Social Security and we dems have
seen the historical record. Â*We defeated segregation, sexism and made
sure that workers had rights.

And what did you do? Â*Build up debt, create failed defense programs
and just in general nothing.

That's Just So Much Yada Yada Obama-Ganda©