RadioBanter

-   -   Russian cars/trucks. (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146343-russian-cars-trucks.html)

[email protected] August 31st 09 10:26 PM

Russian cars/trucks.

Have you ever owned one of those? If so, was it any good?
cuhulin

Antti J. Ylikoski August 31st 09 10:52 PM

Russian cars/trucks.

kirjoitti:
Have you ever owned one of those? If so, was it any good?
cuhulin

"Lada on Suomen teille eniten levinnyt auto."
ie. "The Lada is the most spread car on the Finnish roads." here
"spread" can be understood as "disintegrated"

-----

There was a competition in Russia. The first prize: a Moskowich car.
The second prize: two Moskowich cars.

regards, AJY

PS. And, in order to write some radio content in this entry: Never work
radio amateurs with an antenna close to high-end communications
receivers. The RF power will damage the transistors and IC circuits.
(This seems to have happened to me.)

Idem

[email protected] September 1st 09 12:20 AM

Russian cars/trucks.

I had told my little couch buddy doggy to post that Russian cars/trucks
question in the rec.autos.tech newsgroup.
I wouldn't mind owning an old GAZ Jeep or a Pobeda car.

I teach doggy everything I know and she still knows nothing.
www.cattledog.com www.acdca.org
cuhulin

~ RHF September 1st 09 12:20 AM

(OT) : Driving a 'new' Obama-U-Goİ {Eco-Mobile} -was- Russian cars/trucks.

On Aug 31, 2:26*pm, wrote:
Have you ever owned one of those? If so, was it any good?
cuhulin

Cuhulin,

Better you should be Driving a 'new' Obama-U-Goİ
{Eco-Mobile} from the Obama-Motorsİ Corporations.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZzKUt4OtE8

GM is Obama-Corporatism that's Liberal Fascism

Chrysler is Obama-Corporatism that's Liberal Fascism