RadioBanter

-   -   SPECIAL: Station Fire Fails to Crest Magic Mountain! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146384-special-station-fire-fails-crest-magic-mountain.html)

dave September 2nd 09 02:55 PM

SPECIAL: Station Fire Fails to Crest Magic Mountain!

I can still see pine forests from my front yard.

http://www.inciweb.org/incident/1856/

Bushcraftgregg September 3rd 09 11:31 AM

On Sep 2, 9:55*am, dave wrote:
I can still see pine forests from my front yard.

http://www.inciweb.org/incident/1856/

That's a pretty cool site, I think that is the same
one B.A. had a thread about.

Is there even a chance it will get to you?

dave September 3rd 09 01:55 PM

Bushcraftgregg wrote:
On Sep 2, 9:55 am, dave wrote:
I can still see pine forests from my front yard.

http://www.inciweb.org/incident/1856/

That's a pretty cool site, I think that is the same
one B.A. had a thread about.

Is there even a chance it will get to you?

Not now. It's still out of control. It was pretty hairy Saturday, but
the wind shifted and we were spared. I'm on the other side of a river
and a freeway from the San Gabriel Mountains. I am in the Sierra
Pelonas foothills.