RadioBanter

-   -   Obamao's Death Panels to Unravel Lightbulb Savings (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146394-obamaos-death-panels-unravel-lightbulb-savings.html)

N∅ ∅baMa∅ September 3rd 09 01:12 PM

Obamao's Death Panels to Unravel Lightbulb Savings

All of our 75 million senior citizens tossed under the ObamaCare bus
have one more reason to storm the town hall meetings. Once Obama's
death panels get to work seniors won't live long enough to enjoy the
energy savings they have been promised to break even from buying
higher priced CFLs instead of using energy hog incandescent
lightbulbs . Retailers like Lowes, Home Depot and Walmart will soon
have Health and Human Services government mortality tables displayed
in their lightbub aisles alongside info on lumens and lightbulb life.
[...]
http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/...o_unravel.html

Joe Cool September 3rd 09 01:47 PM

On Sep 3, 8:12Â*am, N∅ ∅baMa∅ wrote:
All of our 75 million senior citizens tossed under the ObamaCare bus
have one more reason to storm the town hall meetings. Once Obama's
death panels get to work seniors won't live long enough to enjoy the
energy savings they have been promised to break even from buying
higher priced CFLs Â*instead of using energy hog incandescent
lightbulbs . Retailers like Lowes, Home Depot and Walmart will soon
have Health and Human Services government mortality tables displayed
in their lightbub aisles alongside info on lumens and lightbulb life.
[...]http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/09/obamas_death_panels_to_unravel...

Still lying about the mythical death panels, I see.

Why do you lie?

[email protected] September 3rd 09 08:17 PM

Obamao's Death Panels to Unravel Lightbulb Savings

tHen I will buy my G.E.Reveal 60 Watt Incandescant Light Bulbs at stores
which do NOT have DUMBASS death panels.I Doubts the local area Piggly
Wiggly food stores around here will ever have DUMBASS death panels.Iffen
they try that, us Mee see see pee pee eyeians would run their arses out
of the State!
cuhulin

n9zas September 5th 09 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 687400)
tHen I will buy my G.E.Reveal 60 Watt Incandescant Light Bulbs at stores
which do NOT have DUMBASS death panels.I Doubts the local area Piggly
Wiggly food stores around here will ever have DUMBASS death panels.Iffen
they try that, us Mee see see pee pee eyeians would run their arses out
of the State!
cuhulin

You're ALL a bunch of burned out bulbs if you can't see that this is a SHORTWAVE forum!!! Wise up!!!