RadioBanter

-   -   Radar Matic (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/146630-radar-matic.html)

[email protected] September 13th 09 03:11 AM

Radar Matic

Panasonic Radar Matic FM AM model RF-2000

One of my old radios I bought for two or three dollars at a Goodwill
store www.shopgoodwill.com a bunch of years ago.I reckon someday I
will trow some batteries in it and see if it works.Is it suppose to be a
real Good radio? assuming it works.
www.radiomuseum.org/m/panasonic_j_en_4.html
cuhulin

~ RHF September 13th 09 06:10 AM

Radar Matic

On Sep 12, 7:11*pm, wrote:
Panasonic Radar Matic FM AM model RF-2000

One of my old radios I bought for two or three dollars at a Goodwill
store *www.shopgoodwill.com* a bunch of years ago.I reckon someday I
will trow some batteries in it and see if it works.Is it suppose to be a
real Good radio? assuming it works.
www.radiomuseum.org/m/panasonic_j_en_4.html
cuhulin

IIRC the Panasonic Radar Matic RF-2000
had a Knob {Spring-Motor} on the back that
powered the "Auto-Tune" feature.

[email protected] September 13th 09 03:48 PM

Radar Matic

So, that is what that wind up thingy on the back of my radio is for?
Mine has the wind up thingy on the back, and on the top of the radio is
a push it down it springs back up lever thingy that says, Auto Tuning.
cuhulin