RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) : Nobel "Peace Prize" Confirms Prez Obama is NO Jimmy Carter (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/147194-re-ot-nobel-peace-prize-confirms-prez-obama-no-jimmy-carter.html)

dave October 11th 09 12:17 AM

(OT) : Nobel "Peace Prize" Confirms Prez Obama is NO Jimmy Carter

wrote:
They are pizzin out FAKE ''nobel peace prizes'' just like Hawaii is
pizzin out FAKE birth certificates.It Don't Mean a THANG!
cuhulin

How do you explain the birth notices in yellowed newspapers from the
early '60s? Is the conspiracy THAT good?

Brenda Ann[_2_] October 11th 09 12:32 AM

"dave" wrote in message
They are pizzin out FAKE ''nobel peace prizes'' just like Hawaii is
pizzin out FAKE birth certificates.It Don't Mean a THANG!
cuhulin

How do you explain the birth notices in yellowed newspapers from the early
'60s? Is the conspiracy THAT good?

I'll take that "fake" $2,000,000 dollars any day.

[email protected] October 11th 09 12:43 AM

(OT) : Nobel "PeacePrize" Confirms Prez Obama is NO Jimmy Carter

Like meself and many, many other people folks DO SAY, FAKE, PHONEY,
FRAUD DUMMMMMMMMB ASS birth certificate!

Looka here, the Goodwill store (there are a few more Goodwill stores in
the Jackson metro area too, but I don't do all that much drivin) done
sold all of them bicycles ober thar.Including them six or nine little
bitty cheap made in China chiluns bicycles.I was hopeing the old, old,
old Good old made in America Huffy bicycle would still be ober thar
today.On Tuesday of this week, I bought the old, old, old Schwinn
Collegiate bicycle that was ober there, five dollars I paid for that
Schwinn, it has a Sturmey Archer three speed gears in the rear wheel
hub. Schwinn once built at least one car wayyyyyyyy back in the Wayback
Machine.

I own an old World War Two era Huffy ladies bicycle.It has a tank with a
horn and two headlights and a little Jet Plane thingy on the front
fender.
cuhulin