RadioBanter

-   -   "He was standing in the hole waiting for something to develop.... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/147385-he-standing-hole-waiting-something-develop.html)

Editor RadioTalkingPoints October 19th 09 04:17 AM

"He was standing in the hole waiting for something to develop....

...and WHAP!, he got developed" (John Earl Maddon)

[email protected] October 19th 09 04:48 AM

"He was standing in the hole waiting for something todevelop....

Termorra, I am goin to plug in wun of mah udder fones, mah voice changer
fone tHat I bort furr six dollers ats ahh Big Lots store bouts fibe
yiers ahhgo, I haven't eben tryed tHat fone out yet.Ahh weel call teh
Dream Beads store www.cart.2dreambeads.com anna ask iffen they r
open.teh voice changer fone instructions says it haz ahh echo, ahh wants
tu find out wuts mah female voice changer voice sounds like.
cuhulin