RadioBanter

-   -   Trafalgar Day (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/147440-trafalgar-day.html)

dxAce October 21st 09 10:10 PM

Trafalgar Day

Lest I forget, today, 21 October marks the 204th Anniversary of the defeat of
the combined French and Spanish fleets at the Battle of Trafalgar by
Vice-Admiral Horatio Nelson.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

nurk_fred2000 October 21st 09 10:56 PM

Trafalgar Day

On Oct 21, 2:10*pm, dxAce wrote:
Lest I forget, today, 21 October marks the 204th Anniversary of the defeat of
the combined French and Spanish fleets at the Battle of Trafalgar by
Vice-Admiral Horatio Nelson.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

***dx...ty for the clarification...actually I thought Oct 21st was the
day our fake Ph.dufus was formally charged with smoking dope at Weber
State...:-)

[email protected] October 22nd 09 04:48 PM

Trafalgar Day

Did y'all notice recently that the
DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMB
ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSS administration
completely ignored Columbus Day? Check out the Archives at
www.libertypost.org I think that is where I read that article.Or, it
might be at www.worldnetdaily.com or, www.rense.com
cuhulin