RadioBanter

-   -   twelve days of... (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/147701-twelve-days.html)

Cosmo Iacovazzi[_2_] November 3rd 09 03:30 PM

twelve days of...

On de fert dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
A 78 Cutlass Supreme!

On de secont dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
Too gold teefs an a 78 Cutlass Supreme!

On de therd dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
Tree hot wings, too gold teefs,
an a 78 Cutlass Supreme!

On de fort dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
Fo pig feets, tree hot wings, too gold teefs,
an a 78 Cutlass Supreme!

On de fit dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
FIVE BAGS OF WEED!!!! Fo pig feets, tree hot wings,
too gold teefs, an a 78 Cutlass Supreme!

On de scixt dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
A scix pak of forties, FIVE BAGS OF WEED!!!!!!
Fo pig feets, tree hot wings, too gold teefs,
an a 78 Cutlass Supreme!

On de sebint dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
Sebin hommies chillin', a scix pak of forties,
FIVE BAGS OF WEED!!!!!! Fo pig feets, tree hot wings,
too gold teefs, an a 78 Cutlass Supreme!

On de ate dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
Ate pimps a pimpin', sebin hommies chillin',
a scix pak of forties, FIVE BAGS OF WEED!!!!!!
Fo pig feets, tree hot wings, too gold teefs
an a 78 Cutlass Supreme!

On de nite dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
Nyne playa haters, ate pimps a pimpin', sebin hommies
chillin', a scix pak of forties, FIVE BAGS OF WEED!!!!!
Fo pig feets, tree hot wings, too gold teefs,
an a 78 Cutlass Supreme!

On de tint dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
Tin freaks a freakin', nyne playa haters, ate pimps a pimpin',
sebin hommies chillin', a scix pak of forties,
FIVE BAGS OF WEED!!!!!! Fo pig feets, tree hot wings,
too gold teefs, an a 78 Cutlass Supreme!

On de levint dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
Levin jacked up hoopties, tin freaks a freakin',
nyne playa haters, ate pimps a pimpin',
sebin hommies chillin', a scix pak of forties,
FIVE BAGS OF WEED!!!!!! Fo pig feets,
tree hot wings, too gold teefs, an a 78 Cutlass Supreme!

On de twelt dey of Crimmus ma boo dun give ta me!!!
Twelb gubmint cheez, levin jacked up hoopties,

n9zas November 3rd 09 10:28 PM

YOU really did not think this was funny did you?
It's NOT.
N9ZAS

Cosmo Iacovazzi[_2_] November 4th 09 12:38 AM

twelve days of...

I think it's a real knee slapper!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEwgV...eature=related

-c-

[email protected] November 4th 09 01:07 AM

twelve days of...

www.devilfinder.com
Crimmus Jokes

Lots more Gooduns thar.

Lezzie than tu mor montz teel Crimmus.Git outch yondar anna duz yur
Crimmus shoppin earlee!
cuhulin

[email protected] November 4th 09 04:16 AM

twelve days of...

A really Good movie has started on the FMC channel, The Van.The movie
was filmed in 1996 in or near Dublin.Not Dublin,Mississippi, but
Dublin,Ireland.
Dear Dirty Dublin.
cuhulin

n9zas November 5th 09 12:00 AM

GROW a brain and a EDUCATION!!!! MORON!!!