RadioBanter

-   -   OT- NOW Orlando Fla. Shooting (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/147783-ot-now-orlando-fla-shooting.html)

Gregg November 6th 09 05:41 PM

OT- NOW Orlando Fla. Shooting

What in the heck is going on?

Seven shot in Orlando at "Legions
Place".....apparently an office building.

The main highway through there has been
shut down.

No link available as of yet.

Gregg November 6th 09 05:48 PM

OT- NOW Orlando Fla. Shooting

On Nov 6, 12:41*pm, Gregg wrote:
What in the heck is going on?

Seven shot in Orlando at "Legions
Place".....apparently an office building.

The main highway through there has been
shut down.

No link available as of yet.

WOFL out of Fla. has reported this.
I-4 Eastbound at SR50 is completely shut down,
the shooter/shooters still has not been found.

I am hearing they fear this may be a copycat shooting. :-I

Eight in critical condition and two dead is what I heard on WLW,
remember this is just what I am hearing.

Gregg November 6th 09 05:52 PM

OT- NOW Orlando Fla. Shooting

http://www.wftv.com/index.html

[email protected] November 6th 09 06:48 PM

OT- NOW Orlando Fla. Shooting

Jackson,Mississippi,,, there are shoot em up Bangs Bangs all the time (I
live in Jackson, so I reckon I Know) around here! Jackson has a metro
area, including the suburb cities around Jackson) of about half a
million nutjobs.
cuhulin