RadioBanter

-   -   EiBi Skeds Updated (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/147889-eibi-skeds-updated.html)

dxAce November 10th 09 04:17 AM

EiBi Skeds Updated

The EiBi skeds have been updated as of 9 November for B09:

http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-b09.txt

http://www.eibispace.de/

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
GE SR I and II

239 countries heard and 224 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and lied about
being arrested, and who knows, there may be more dufi there.

user[_3_] November 10th 09 09:20 AM

EiBi Skeds Updated

dxAce wrote:

http://www.eibispace.de/dx/bc-b09.txt

yup:

http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/swlist/ --lang
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/stxlist/ -- stations

the aoki list is he
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/swlistaoki
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/txlistaoki

per hour utc list
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/timelistaoki

I hope I don't lose stuff as I'm updating ..

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk