RadioBanter

-   -   It's Radio St. Helena Day! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/147967-re-its-radio-st-helena-day.html)

dave November 14th 09 02:02 PM

It's Radio St. Helena Day!

dxAce wrote:
My radio is ready, my envelope is addressed, my three $1 bills stand at the
ready and my reception report template awaits.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That sounds really gay, Ace.

dxAce November 14th 09 02:08 PM

It's Radio St. Helena Day!

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
My radio is ready, my envelope is addressed, my three $1 bills stand at the
ready and my reception report template awaits.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That sounds really gay, Ace.

Well, you'd certainly be the one to know all about gay, boy!

[email protected][_2_] November 14th 09 03:25 PM

It's Radio St. Helena Day!

On Nov 14, 6:02*am, dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:
My radio is ready, my envelope is addressed, my three $1 bills stand at the
ready and my reception report template awaits.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

That sounds really gay, Ace.

If you believe Steve Lare's statement that UTC changed with DST, you
will probably be unhappy.