RadioBanter

-   -   Radio St. Helena - 11092.5 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/147980-radio-st-helena-11092-5-a.html)

dxAce November 14th 09 11:21 PM

Radio St. Helena - 11092.5

I left for dinner at 2130, returned home at around 2300 and found the signal
to be pretty much as before, maybe slightly better. Still playing quite a few
recognizable tunes.

Will be interesting to see what difference the beam change at 2330 will make.

Still using the Drake R8 with 200' W-E wire. I have the pre-amp on, AGC off.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

user[_3_] November 15th 09 10:21 AM

Radio St. Helena - 11092.5

dxAce wrote:

I left for dinner at 2130, returned home at around 2300 and found the
signal to be pretty much as before, maybe slightly better. Still playing
quite a few recognizable tunes.

Will be interesting to see what difference the beam change at 2330 will
make.

Still using the Drake R8 with 200' W-E wire. I have the pre-amp on, AGC
off.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

DxAce,

I tried to mail you.

look at the different sources for the sw lists: a for Aoki, e for Eibi:
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/indexsrc.htm
(unfortunately freqs with the . in it (comma) at the end)

I have the idea that Eibi is more up to date (I found some of these freqs
for Radio Netherlands/RNW) .. Is that true??)
I think about squeezing Eibi's data into the same format as I did for Aoki:
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/txlistaoki/
http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/radio/swlistaoki/

This means you'll have the eibi data in a per hour format. (And I will
delete this hourly data for Aoki/ space on the webserver..)

Strange thing too: the hfcc data is 5500 tx, while both Aoki and Eibi are +-
10500.

When I have Hfcc in my kind of format, I can publish it as well...

I have the idea some people think "what! 3 sources for SW data?? Then no
one is good!"
But I can't help that ;-) I can show one source... ;-) and delete the
rest/ keep it for me & myself & I.

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk