RadioBanter

-   -   It's Radio St. Helena Day! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148012-re-its-radio-st-helena-day.html)

dxAce November 16th 09 10:45 AM

It's Radio St. Helena Day!

My reception report for this years broadcast was placed in the post yesterday
morning.

dxAce wrote:

My radio is ready, my envelope is addressed, my three $1 bills stand at the
ready and my reception report template awaits.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dave November 16th 09 01:25 PM

It's Radio St. Helena Day!

dxAce wrote:
My reception report for this years broadcast was placed in the post yesterday
morning.

Are you channeling Clifton Webb or something?

dxAce November 16th 09 01:27 PM

It's Radio St. Helena Day!

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
My reception report for this years broadcast was placed in the post yesterday
morning.

Are you channeling Clifton Webb or something?

I'm trying to channel your sorry drug addled ass outta my country, Rickmers.

dave November 16th 09 01:29 PM

It's Radio St. Helena Day!

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
My reception report for this years broadcast was placed in the post yesterday
morning.

Are you channeling Clifton Webb or something?

I'm trying to channel your sorry drug addled ass outta my country, Rickmers.

Howzat workin' for ya'?

dxAce November 16th 09 01:31 PM

It's Radio St. Helena Day!

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
My reception report for this years broadcast was placed in the post yesterday
morning.

Are you channeling Clifton Webb or something?

I'm trying to channel your sorry drug addled ass outta my country, Rickmers.

Howzat workin' for ya'?

At the moment not as well as those drugs are working for you, boy!