RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) November 22 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148134-ot-november-22-a.html)

dxAce November 22nd 09 10:03 AM

(OT) November 22

Pause and remember.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dave November 22nd 09 02:33 PM

(OT) November 22

dxAce wrote:
Pause and remember.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Oh yeah. Aldous Huxley died on this day in 1963.

Ace. You're kind ****ing killed Kennedy.

dxAce November 22nd 09 02:38 PM

(OT) November 22

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:
Pause and remember.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Oh yeah. Aldous Huxley died on this day in 1963.

Ace. You're kind ****ing killed Kennedy.

Dave. Your (note the proper spelling, little girl) kind needs to be deported.

[email protected] November 22nd 09 03:20 PM

(OT) November 22

I was at Fort Knox,Kentucky ammo school during that time frame.
cuhulin

dxAce November 22nd 09 03:30 PM

(OT) November 22

wrote:

I was at Fort Knox,Kentucky ammo school during that time frame.

I'm guessing that David Rickmers was a dufus during that time frame :-)

RHF November 22nd 09 09:32 PM

(OT) November 22

On Nov 22, 6:33*am, dave wrote:
dxAce wrote:
Pause and remember.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Oh yeah. *Aldous Huxley died on this day in 1963.

- Ace. *You're kind ****ing killed Kennedy.

-oops-word-omissions-
You're {the} kind {that} ****ing killed Kennedy.
[ You're = You are ]

-fwiw- Drug Addled Minds often omit words
when speaking and writing.

John F. Kennedy Assassination 22 Nov 1963
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F...._assassination

dave November 22nd 09 10:00 PM

(OT) November 22

dxAce wrote:

Dave. Your (note the proper spelling, little girl) kind needs to be deported.

Thanks for the correction, Popeye.

dxAce November 22nd 09 10:02 PM

(OT) November 22

dave wrote:

dxAce wrote:

wrote:

I was at Fort Knox,Kentucky ammo school during that time frame.

I'm guessing that David Rickmers was a dufus during that time frame :-)

Uh-oh...Ace misspelled an insult...

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/doofus

You and they can spell it anyway ya want, I, dxAce, spell it the way I choose,
dufus.

If ya don't like it, ya can shove it up your gaping asshole, boy!

[email protected] November 23rd 09 04:21 AM

(OT) November 22

On the Discovery channel right now,
Did the Mob Kill JFK?
It says, Compelling new evidence supports the theory that the mob was
behind JFK's assassination.

One thing is for Sure,,, Lyndon Baines (*******) Johnson was Very
Instrumental in the Murder of JFK!

If they find out what we have done, they will chase us down the street
and lynch us! ~ Lyndon (*******) Baines Johnson.
cuhulin