RadioBanter

-   -   Right Wing Shock Jock Paid to Incite Hate Groups by FBI (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148299-right-wing-shock-jock-paid-incite-hate-groups-fbi.html)

[email protected] December 1st 09 01:14 AM

Right Wing Shock Jock Paid to Incite Hate Groups by FBI

Damn democraps and libturds is what is Totally REDICULOUS!
cuhulin

[email protected] December 1st 09 01:50 AM

Right Wing Shock Jock Paid to Incite Hate Groups by FBI

www.dailyjobcuts.com

I am GLAD BAE Systems isn't laying off in the backwater hick town of
Hattiesburg,Mee See See Pee Pee Eye.
They manufacture Howitzers (BIG Shootin Irons) for the Military.

Rock On, Hattiesburg, (Hattiestown) ROCK ONNNNNNN,,,,,,,,,
www.hattiesburgamerican.com

An AMERICAN CITY.
cuhulin

Bill Baka December 1st 09 02:10 AM

wrote:
www.dailyjobcuts.com

I am GLAD BAE Systems isn't laying off in the backwater hick town of
Hattiesburg,Mee See See Pee Pee Eye.
They manufacture Howitzers (BIG Shootin Irons) for the Military.

Rock On, Hattiesburg, (Hattiestown) ROCK ONNNNNNN,,,,,,,,,
www.hattiesburgamerican.com

An AMERICAN CITY.
cuhulin

Heh,
My dad commanded a 3 gun Howitzer crew during the war. They could shoot
over an entire island to hit a target as far as 20 miles away. Small
wonder they never had to move much. I thought Howitzers were pretty much
obsolete anyway. 2009 minus 1941 is a long lifetime for a piece of field
artillery.

Bill Baka

BDK[_6_] December 1st 09 04:14 AM

Right Wing Shock Jock Paid to Incite Hate Groups by FBI

In article ,
says...
Damn democraps and libturds is what is Totally REDICULOUS!
cuhulin

And posting links to videos claimed to be something they aren't is....?
--

BDK..
Leader of the nonexistent paid shills.

[email protected] December 1st 09 04:27 AM

Right Wing Shock Jock Paid to Incite Hate Groups by FBI

www.devilfinder.com
BAE Howitzers Hattiesburg Mississippi

And MRAP Trucks and Aircraft parts for U.S.Air Force and UAVs and
Helicopters and cars and trucks and Rocket Engines for exploring outer
space, virtually every Aircraft flown in the World has hydraulic parts
designed and manufactured right here in the backwater hick town of
Jackson,Mississippi, an old buddy of mine (William Shipp) used to work
there untill he retired,,,,,, Backwater Mississippi Hick Towns and
backwater hick towns all over America are far and away much better than
big cities.

www.devilfinder.com
Ron Collins' Mississippi

And the Caissons Go Rolling Alongggg,,,,,,

I doubt if Howitzers will ever be obsolete.
cuhulin

dave December 1st 09 01:14 PM

Right Wing Shock Jock Paid to Incite Hate Groups by FBI

wrote:
Military Hardware Movements Into California! Video
www.stevequayle.com/index1.html
cuhulin

You do realize we train the military here.

dave December 1st 09 01:17 PM

wrote:

And the Caissons Go Rolling Alongggg,,,,,,

I doubt if Howitzers will ever be obsolete.
cuhulin

War is stupid. If there's a Hell, it's full of people who make war.

[email protected] December 1st 09 04:13 PM

Right Wing Shock Jock Paid to Incite Hate Groups by FBI

Camp Shelby,Hattiesburg. Keesler Air Force Base,Biloxi.Columbus Air
Force Base,Columbus.Navy Flight Air Station,Meridian.Navy
Base,Pascagoula.Military Guard Dogs,Cat Island, but I don't know if that
Base (Cat Island) is still active or not.Sea Bees and Navy Seals and
many other U.S.Troops (Army,Navy,Air Force,Coast Guard) from all over
America train in Mississippi.Troops (Many thousands of them) going to
Iraq and Afghanistan stop off at Camp Shelby for Training.
Realize that!
cuhulin

[email protected] December 1st 09 04:49 PM

Right Wing Shock Jock Paid to Incite Hate Groups by FBI

www.devilfinder.com
Guard Dogs Cat Island Mississippi

Also, Camp Shelby Mississippi

My older brother trained at Camp Shelby.He was a Military Police, untill
he got into Helicopter Maintnence.He and I were in Vietnam in 1964, his
second Tour of Duty in Vietnam after a year in Germany.I once caught the
Chaplin Run one Sunday to go visit him at Vung Tau.

War is HELL! but that is human nature.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 1st 09 05:34 PM

Right Wing Shock Jock Paid to Incite Hate Groups by FBI

November 30,2009.
Tennessee 278th.Can you guess where they are right now, and where they
are going?
www.wsmv.com/news/21762291/detail.html

Hows aboutcha, Tennessee?

It is cold as a well digger's ass in Montana outside right now.I went up
into my attic, that cold wind comes whuppin through those attic vents up
thar! Screw that! I am not working up thar today! My January 2010 snail
mail Motor Trend magazine showed up here a few minutes ago.Doggy is
watching North to Alaska on teevee.I am reading my magazine.
cuhulin