RadioBanter

-   -   New lens on Squidoo for Shortwave listening (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148514-new-lens-squidoo-shortwave-listening.html)

richnlewis December 9th 09 11:32 AM

New lens on Squidoo for Shortwave listening

I have a new lens on Squidoo which talks about Shortwave listening.
Even though it has been awhile since I touched my Grundig G4000A, I
decided since Squidoo is offering me a chance to put up a site selling
products from Amazon.com, I thought I'd better try.So I have a good
selection of portable Shortwave Radios to sell for Amazon.com. And I
also have the WRTH and the last edition of Passport to World Band
Radio. So if you are willing to just look and perhaps buy, I would
sure appreciate it. I hope I can make a little money on this site.

The site domain is www.squidoo.com/Short_Wave_radio