RadioBanter

-   -   Profit Stair (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148543-profit-stair.html)

Arky Bob December 10th 09 02:33 PM

Profit Stair

Does this great man of God still have a shortwave broadcast?

user[_3_] December 10th 09 04:30 PM

Profit Stair

http://users.fulladsl.be/~spb13810/r...tair/index.htm

http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SW http://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SW http://radiolanguages.tk

Mike Mc Manus December 11th 09 09:26 PM

Profit Stair

What's on Shortwave guide: choose an hour, go!http://shortwave.tk
700+ Radio Stations on SWhttp://swstations.tk
300+ languages on SWhttp://radiolanguages.tk

Yes he does. Look around the dial.
Mikeira

SC Dxing December 12th 09 07:59 AM

Profit Stair

Great man of God????
Well, that is in dispute but yes, Ralph G Stair is on the air 24 hours
a day
At 0756 utc he is on 3185 and 1530khz on the AM
He's also at various times on 3145, 3185, 7415, 9385, and various
other freqs where he targets Africa and Europe.

But often, he is having someone else in his compound doing the
sermons.

Gregg December 13th 09 04:22 PM

Profit Stair

On Dec 10, 6:33*am, Arky Bob wrote:
Does this great man of God still have a shortwave broadcast?

I noticed you used "Profit" instead of "Prophet" - was that done in
purpose?

[email protected] December 13th 09 06:55 PM

Profit Stair

Yes, on purpose,,,, Profit Stair.
How many ''wives'' does he have nowadays?
cuhulin

[email protected] December 15th 09 05:37 AM

Profit Stair

Are you looking for a Job.

GE Aviation adding jobs in North Mississippi.
www.clarionledger.com

Backwater hick towns.
cuhulin

dave December 15th 09 01:16 PM

Profit Stair

Somewhere between South Texas and East Bum**** China.

[email protected] December 15th 09 05:37 PM

Profit Stair

Yesterday, when I went shopping, (had to go to the Animal Health
Products store on I-20 Frontage Road for a big bag of Pro Pac
www.propacpetfood.com dog food for doggy.I never give my doggy any of
that dangerous unhealthy cheap sh.t they sell in the regular stores) I
stopped off at a Popeye's on highway 80.I said to one of those wimmins,
How much are half a dozen biscuits? That dummy quoted a price of about
six or seven dollars.I told those dummies, Forget it, that's too high!
She said, Go on then!
cuhulin

[email protected] December 15th 09 11:28 PM

Profit Stair

I don't eat any kinds of fried food.That stuff makes me sick to my
stomach.
My little doggy can't eat solid meat.If she does, a little while later
she will puke it up.

Last Sunday when my sister came over here with some leftover frozen food
and also mainly to see if I am alive and kicking, some of that food was
frozen ground chuck meat patties.I phoned her a couple of days later,
What kind of meat was that? it sure was Good.
I didn't see any frozen ground chuck meat patties in the Walmart store
yesterday, so I bought two rolls of frozen ground chuck.
I needs to check with Polk's sausage company and ask them what kind of
stuff they supply to the food stores.

www.devilfinder.com
Polk's Sausage Mississippi

Boeing 787 Dreamliner Airplane made a successful test flight today.Nice
looking Airplane, it T'IS.
cuhulin