RadioBanter

-   -   QSL - AIR Kohima (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148634-qsl-air-kohima.html)

dxAce December 14th 09 10:19 PM

QSL - AIR Kohima

Received today a QSL (verie, for those in Glendale) for reception of All India
Radio, Kohima, 4850 kHz, on their Republic Day, 25 January, 2009.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce December 14th 09 11:04 PM

QSL - AIR Kohima

Slightly incorrect! In checking my records, what I heard on 25 January was the
President's Republic Day Address which apparently airs the day before Republic
Day, which is January 26.

Gregg December 15th 09 02:23 PM

QSL - AIR Kohima

On Dec 14, 2:19*pm, dxAce wrote:
Received today a QSL (verie, for those in Glendale) for reception of All India
Radio, Kohima, 4850 kHz, on their Republic Day, 25 January, 2009.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Seems to be that you are on a roll there Ace.

Good job.