RadioBanter

-   -   (OT) Energy saving traffic lights causing accidents (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148666-ot-energy-saving-traffic-lights-causing-accidents.html)

[email protected] December 16th 09 03:08 PM

(OT) Energy saving traffic lights causing accidents

www.newsrunner.com/topic/nation/280640285/0

''progress''
cuhulin

dave December 16th 09 06:33 PM

wrote:
www.newsrunner.com/topic/nation/280640285/0

''progress''
cuhulin

People in Colorado are scary.

[email protected] December 16th 09 11:31 PM

(OT) Energy saving traffic lights causing accidents

Some energy efficient thangys might turn out to be Good.Furr example,
last night I watched a program on the DIY tv channel about Coolerado
energy efficient airconditioners.Sounds Good/Looks Good to me!
www.coolerado.com

In fact, at the Goodwill store www.shopgoodwill.com
today, I was talking to some wimmins about Coolerado, new fangled
airconditioning system which doesn't require any refrigerant,,, a woman
customer standing by meself at the checkout counter, she said she is
from Colorado (River Red, I calls it, Colorado) and has heard about
Coolerado.

Check out that article at www.rense.com about refrigerants.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 16th 09 11:34 PM

(OT) Energy saving traffic lights causing accidents

People in Colorado are NOT scary.No more so than people all over
America.People are,,, People.We all put our pants on one Leg at a time.
cuhulin

dave December 17th 09 01:09 AM

wrote:
People in Colorado are NOT scary.No more so than people all over
America.People are,,, People.We all put our pants on one Leg at a time.
cuhulin

Tell it to Ted Haggard.

m II December 17th 09 01:15 AM

dave wrote:

wrote:
People in Colorado are NOT scary.No more so than people all over
America.People are,,, People.We all put our pants on one Leg at a time.
cuhulin

Tell it to Ted Haggard.

This guy isn't putting his pants on one leg at a time.

http://www.aspentimes.com/article/20...NEWS/102210004

Come to think of it, he's not exactly REMOVING them one pant leg at a
time either. Perhaps if he had Congregation...

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:

[email protected] December 17th 09 02:12 AM

(OT) Energy saving traffic lights causing accidents

Spooky old Alice ~ George Goebel.
I used to watch George Goebel's tv shows wayyyyyyyyy back in the 1950s.
cuhulin

[email protected] December 17th 09 02:20 AM

(OT) Energy saving traffic lights causing accidents

One of the thangys I bought at the Lowe's store today is a Skil (Skil
brand name, registered trademark, probally made in China) belt sander,
it has a micro dust catcher filter thangy on it, I can also attatch my
vacuum cleaner to my belt sander.

About an hour ago, I was using my old small handheld electric Makita
right angle grinder.It started slowing down and making that burnt motor
smell.Now, I have another real Good excuse to head on back over to the
Lowe's store tomorrow.
cuhulin, the Grinder