RadioBanter

-   -   BCB 1640 WTMI (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148723-bcb-1640-wtmi.html)

Gregg December 19th 09 03:59 AM

BCB 1640 WTMI

This is one I have been trying to catch for a little over a year.

For the first time ever I actually logged this. :-)
Might not be that impressive of a catch but there's a lot of other
stations in the way.

At least I know where Jackson, Mississippi is now Cuhulin, I didn't
know or realize
that Biloxi was at the southern most part of the state. A thanks to SC
for that post about the BCB that got me to fire up the gear tonight.

http://www.fcc.gov/fcc-bin/amq?list=0&facid=87159