RadioBanter

-   -   Pirate - 6925 (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148806-pirate-6925-a.html)

dxAce December 24th 09 09:11 AM

Pirate - 6925

WEAK Radio, 6925u, heard here at 0905.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Gregg December 24th 09 09:56 AM

Pirate - 6925

On Dec 24, 1:11*am, dxAce wrote:
WEAK Radio, 6925u, heard here at 0905.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Missed it Steve, but on 6915 Family Radio was bleeding all the way
over to 6925,
even with my filtering.....never heard that much of a bleed over. How
strong do they
think they need their signal to be?

I'll definitely be monitoring throughout today.

dxAce December 24th 09 09:57 AM

Pirate - 6925

Gregg wrote:

On Dec 24, 1:11 am, dxAce wrote:
WEAK Radio, 6925u, heard here at 0905.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Missed it Steve, but on 6915 Family Radio was bleeding all the way
over to 6925,
even with my filtering.....never heard that much of a bleed over. How
strong do they
think they need their signal to be?

I'll definitely be monitoring throughout today.

WEAK still on as of 0957.

Gregg December 24th 09 09:59 AM

Pirate - 6925

On Dec 24, 1:57*am, dxAce wrote:
Gregg wrote:
On Dec 24, 1:11 am, dxAce wrote:
WEAK Radio, 6925u, heard here at 0905.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Missed it Steve, but on 6915 Family Radio was bleeding all the way
over to 6925,
even with my filtering.....never heard that much of a bleed over. How
strong do they
think they need their signal to be?

I'll definitely be monitoring throughout today.

WEAK still on as of 0957.

Huh....didn't hear it here. :-I
Hate when that happens. ;-)