RadioBanter

-   -   WWRB (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/148807-wwrb.html)

Walter[_2_] December 24th 09 10:29 AM

WWRB

I just caught an interesting piece on "the mark of the beast", I have
not heard a sermon like this since I was around 10 years old ( I am 37
now ), it really brought back memories of going to church with my dad
(rest in peace).
The signal strength was through the roof, had to use attenuation to
-60 db, on 3185 KHz @ 10:20 AM GMT (4:20 AM local in Pensacola, FL).

SC Dxing December 24th 09 10:31 PM

WWRB

3185 always booms through the roof here as does 3145, 3215, and 3240.
That band is excellent for nighttime domestic listening although of
course, they can't target domestic audiences by law.

Why WBCQ and WYFR doesn't move to that band at night is beyond belief.